Melbourne’s Most Experienced Tile and Grout Cleaning Company
Marks Tile Grout Cleaning is the #1 choice for tile cleaning in Melbourne. Call 1800 287 709 for the following:
- Your Local nearby tile and grout Cleaners
- Skilled in all areas of tile floor restorations
- Prolong the life of your tiles under budget price
- Get Free Quotation over the phone
- Expert in Tile Stripping, Tile Sealing & Re-grouting Services
- Floor Anti-Slip Treatment
- Concrete floor cleaning, polishing, and sealing
We have a team of the most dedicated and hardworking tile grout cleaner. We have the most effective and verified solution for the cleaning process which is all non-toxic and worth using. Also, we provide our services on pocket-friendly charges. Call our best grout cleaner for same-day bookings and service for the Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern regions of Melbourne.
Get FREE QUOTE For Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne
Get in touch for an obligation FREE quote over the phone. Our services are available in Northern, Eastern, Western, Southern, Melbourne Metro & Greater Melbourne areas.
- Professional Grout Cleaning Service
- Years of Experience in the Domain
- All Certified and Licensed Cleaners
- Affordable Tile and Grout Cleaning Services
- No Obligation Free Quote
- Family Owned Business
- Kitchen Tile Grout Cleaner
- Safe Tile Cleaning Services
- White tile grout cleaning
- Advanced Equipment and Latest Techniques
- Best Service For Tile Restoration Melbourne
Marks Tile Grout Cleaning: Services We offer in Melbourne
- Tile & Grout Restoration Service
- Shower Grout Cleaner Melbourne
- Remove mould From Grout
- Kitchen Tile Grout Cleaner
- Colour Sealing Services
- Stone Sealing
- Damaged Tile and Grout Repair
- Swimming Pool Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Silicone Seal Replacement
- Slippery Floor Treatment
- Bathroom Makeover
- Efflorescence Treatment
- Stone Honing & Grinding
- Marble Restoration
- Concrete Sealing
- Sealing Natural Stone
- Regrouting and recaulking services
- Shower Tile Repairs
- Floor Stripping and Sealing
- Grout Recolouring and Stainguarding
- High-Pressure Tile Cleaning
- Domestic Tile Grout Cleaning
We can provide our customers with a Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne FREE Measure, Quote, and Demonstration!!!
Tile Regrouting Melbourne
Cracked, stained, and dirty grouts, can make even the cleanest tiled area look worse. Grouting in between your tiles is prone to dirt, stains, and grime which spoils the entire look of tile area. The best treatment in such cases is tile regrouting, where the grouts in between your tiles if removed carefully and a new grout is applied in that place. The procedure brings the shine of your tiled area back and makes them look new once again. Call Marks Tile Cleaners for your tile regrouting services at affordable prices in Melbourne.
Grout Cleaning and Sealing Melbourne
Grouts are made up of porous material that attracts grime, dust, and dirt and makes them look stained and untreated and dirty. Tile and grout cleaning may eat most of your efforts and time and if you have a busy schedule, it can be difficult to maintain your tiled surface. So, one of the effective and permanent solutions for the problem is grout sealing Melbourne service. Sealing your tile grouts prevent the dirt and grime accumulation on the tiled surface, which in turn will save most of your efforts, time and money.
Best Way To Clean Floor Grout
Marks Tile Cleaning is one of the providers of the best tile and grout cleaner in Melbourne. Floor buffing is one of the major and most appreciated services. We use high power equipment and quality buffing pads to remove scratches and marks from your floors. Our highly trained cleaners make sure where you get the desired results thus leave your floors clean glossy, and flawless.
Tile Repairs Melbourne
Our professionals are expert for tile repair services. The experienced tiler will carry out anything from regrouting chipped tile repair to shower tiles in order to restore the original appearance of your flooring, walls, stairs, laundry room, or shower.
Tile Efflorescence Treatment
Efflorescence is the salt deposits that get accumulated onto the tiled areas. It is quite difficult to get rid of efflorescence deposits using homely methods, due to the lack of proper tools and cleaning solutions. Whereas our cleaning team is possessed with all the required tools and skills to bring your tiled areas back to the original condition. Contact our Floor Tile Cleaners Melbourne for tile and grout cleaning and get the restored look of your tiles.
Tile and floor stripping services include the removal of old and chipped sealant and restoring the surface to new. It takes most of your efforts and time if you try to on your own, whereas, Marks professionals can do it for you at relatively less time with the help of advanced technology and high-power tools. Our trained professionals are capable of stripping and resealing any kind of hard floor and surface.
Our other floor and tile restoration service include concrete sealing. This is one of the best and effective method to keep your concrete floors stain free. Concrete sealing Melbourne helps the floors from deterioration and attack of pollutants. Also, it stops the stains penetrating deep inside the surface. Our high-quality sealer and best tile grout cleaner help the most in prolonging the life of your floors.
High-Pressure Tile Cleaning (Jet Wash) Melbourne
Marks Tile and Grout cleaning offer you complete tile restoration services including high-pressure cleaning. This is one of the most used and preferred ways to clean hard to clean surfaces. We perform high-pressure cleaning with the help of a jet wash, it will help in cleaning mould at a faster speed. This method helps in the removal of stubborn oil stains, treating slippery floors and eliminating difficult debris including gums. Our high-pressure tile and floor cleaning help you get rid of the all impurities from the difficult floors.
Customer Base Includes:
Our tagline is no tile and grout cleaning Melbourne job is big or small for us. We have a wide range of customers in northern suburbs, eastern suburbs, western suburbs, and the southern suburbs of Melbourne which includes:
Child Care Center’s
Aged Care Center’s
Cafes and restaurants
Melbourne’s Best Bathroom Grout & Tile Cleaner
Our tile and grout cleaners are experienced in bathroom Shower tile and grout steam cleaning services. Call on 1800 287 709 to book shower Tile and Grout Cleaning services in Melbourne.
Bathroom Shower tiles and grouts are exposed to water most in the home. Your bathroom shower tiles go unnoticed most of the time that results in mould and dirt accumulation and that creates an unhygienic environment in your bathroom. So, start to pay attention to this ignored area and get your shower tiles cleaned with the help of our shower grout cleaner.
Tile and Grout Cleaners: Certified, Experienced, Accredited & Professional
- Tile Cleaners are available 24 X 7 in an emergency in Melbourne.
- Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne team are specialized in regrouting the tiles.
- Grout Cleaning – For cleaning grout lines, we use heavy-duty tile and grout cleaning products. Our grout steam cleaner will make sure all of your grouts are 100% cleaned.
- Tile cleaner will scrub and strip the tiles and will remove old sealants, any stain or residues. We will make your tiles get restore to its original look. The tile should look neat n clean and should look as if installed today.
- Grout sealing will help to protect your tiles from stains. We have bathroom grout cleaner for you too.
- Colored Sealing for Your Grout will provide an enhanced long lasting look for your tiles.
All Kinds of Tile & Grout Cleaning Melbourne
In Melbourne, we are expert in cleaning all kinds of tiles and grouts including:
- Ceramic Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Porcelain Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Slate Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Terracotta Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Limestone Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Marble Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Sandstone Tile Grout Cleaning
- Bluestone Tile Grout Cleaning
- Travertine Tile Grout Cleaning
- Terrazzo Tile Grout Cleaning
- Granite Tile Grout Cleaning
- Quarry Tile Grout Cleaning
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Process Melbourne
We follow the 5 Step Tile & Grout Cleaning process at Marks Tile Cleaning Services.
Step 1 – Tile and grout Inspection & Pre-treat tile and grout.
- Alkaline-based degreasing solution is applied to the tile surface.
- The solution is allowed to stay for up to 20 minutes on the tiles & grouts
- This loosens accumulated soil, grease, contaminants and topical residues from the tile and grout surfaces.
Step 2 – High-quality Australian Tile Cleaning products application on the entire area & Turbo rinse entire tile area for cleaning
- Tile and grout is rinsed using pressure heated water
- All water, tile, and grout cleaning solutions and contaminants are captured and extracted away in one process.
- A system is completely fluid controlled with no over wetting of any other surfaces or areas
Step 3 – Surface Agitation with rotary scrubbers to clean grouts.
- Tile and Grout Cleaner will repeat the above steps if required.
- Tile and Grout Cleaner will repeat the process using a low Ph Restorative cleaner
Step 4 – Surface Agitation with rotary scrubbers to clean grouts.
- Mark Tile and Grout Cleaner will repeat surface stain treatment and grout stain removal if required
- Mark Tile and Grout Cleaning service use high pressure clean to remove stains from tiles and clean grout of all areas.
- Tile Cleaner will extract all the dirty water and dry out the tile surface.
- Customer’s inspection and repeat process if required.
Same Day Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne
Our process involves these vital steps as listed above to ensure you receive the best solution possible: Grout Cleaning is processed to remove dust and clean the mortar gap between walls or floor tiles. Cleaning grout is a really hard task and very time-consuming. Grout needs to be cleaned with the correct chemicals. Our floor tile grout cleaner agitates the tile with the right equipment and at the right pressure, we follow all the best way to clean grout.
Call on 1800 287 709 any day and any time 24X7 for our bathroom tile grout cleaner. The tiles grout cleaning same day service just from $5 per Sqm. Get a professional tile and grout cleaning today from us in Melbourne.
Remove Mould From Grouts With Melbourne Expert Tile & Grout Cleaners
Mould is a very common organism fungus and it can grow indoors as well as outdoors. In most situations, mould growth is due to high moisture levels. Hence, it can grow faster on bathroom tiles. Our professionals will remove any kind of moulds faster and make the tile shine again like new.
Why Choose Marks Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne?
The reason why Melbourne households choose Marks Tile and Grout Cleaning are as below:
- Experienced, trained & professional tile cleaners.
- Our Tile & Best Grout Cleaners and tile grout remover work 7 days a week and 365 days including public holidays and Christmas day.
- Most of the time we can finish the job on the same of the bookings.
- Free Tile Grout Cleaning quotes
Frequently Asked Questions on Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne:
We vacuum the whole floor surface by applying the brush attachment. A perfect vacuuming will remove small particles and dust. After removing the dust or dirt, we prefer to apply the cleaning solution for removing stubborn dust and also stains. We steam clean or pressure clean the tile surface according to customer’s demands. Our professionals use best material and high-quality machines to give desired results. So, contact Marks Tile Grout Cleaning to book Expert Tile Cleaning Services.
Sometimes people don’t have enough time to clean their home or flooring. To get the floor cleaned, people choose Professionals of Marks Tile Grout Cleaning. Professional cleaning is really worth it because it saves your time and gives the best result. So, don’t waste your time in scrubbing the tiles by hand and hire Professional Tile Cleaners. Professionals will remove all dust, grime, crumps bacteria and allergens from the tile surface.
- Just, scrub the dirty tile and grout by using clean or lukewarm water and also a stiff-bristled brush.
- Mix vinegar and water with equal quantity into a small spray bottle.
- Apply the solution and let the solution sit for 20 to 30 minSpray with equal parts vinegar and warm water for several minutes.
- Apply a baking soda paste and spray with vinegar.
- Pour on some hydrogen peroxide.
- Apply oxygen bleach for up to 15 minutes.
- Use chlorine bleach sparingly on grout.