Porcelain tiles are becoming a popular choice for home and business owners of late. There are a number of good and valid reasons that make porcelain tiles a popular choice. Some such reasons include- they are highly durable, they do not need much care, they come in a wide range of varieties, they are resistant to dust, stains, and moisture. Moreover, porcelain tiles are safe for asthma patients and children. But unfortunately, these tiles lose their lustre and shine over the time. But worry not, we have brought you some of the best ways and tips on cleaning your porcelain tiles. Go through the blog below and get to know about the simplest ways of on your own.
Things You Will Need for Porcelain Tile Cleaning
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Porcelain Tile Cleaner
Tips to Clean Your Porcelain Tiles Like A Pro
- Vacuum the entire tiled area that needs to be cleaned. Vacuuming will remove all the loose debris from the floors such as dust, hair, and dirt.
- Sweep the tiled floor using a mop with hot soapy water. Don’t forget the corner and edges, where you will dirt build up.
- Now put some elbow grease, and scrub the area using a soft bristle brush. Be patient, it’s going to be a tiring job.
- Now use porcelain tile cleaner to treat the stains on the tile (if any).
- Rinse the tiles carefully with clean water while making sure no residue is left on the surface.
- Now dry the washed area carefully make sure no water spots are left.
Do not use bleach or acid-based products for your porcelain tile cleaning. These chemicals can be extremely harsh on your tiles and can cause some irreversible damage. The harshness of these chemical products breaks the protective sealing that causes the damage to your tiles.
When you notice slight discolouration and haziness on the surface, consider it as the high time for porcelain tile cleaning.
When Do You Need Professionals?
If your tiles look extremely stained even after following the above-mentioned cleaning process, it is probably the time to hire professional tile and grout cleaning services. You can’t simply give up on the dull looking tiles, they should always look as lustrous as they were new. And professionals can help you with that. Marks Tile Grout Cleaning is one of the best companies offering the specialised services for porcelain tile cleaning. With about 15 years of experience in the industry, we have been serving clients across residential and commercial spaces. No matter whether you have polished or glazed porcelain tiles installed, we can clean them to perfection. So, call us today and get same day tile cleaning service at most affordable prices.