Grouting between the tiles can get dull with time. The colour gets darker and looks very dirty, therefore, it becomes necessary to clean tiles and grout. You can also clean tiles just like a professional. Firstly, go through the tips for cleaning tiles like a professional.
How to clean tiles like a professional?
Do you want to know the tips and tricks on professional tile cleaning like a pro? Here are some ideas that will help you –
- Use professional cleaning products – Firstly, use products that contain hydrogen peroxide in them. They are very effective. You can also use a DIY solution. Hence, you can make a solution using vinegar, baking soda, lemon and oil.
- Liquid soap – You can also use liquid soap combined with vinegar or lemon. These will get rid of the yellowness in tiles. Apply and leave the mixture on the tiles for a good time. Later wipe with a washcloth.
- Water steam process – You can also use equipment which are vapor-type.
- Borax – Borax is a boon for cleaning things. They exhibit antifungal properties. You can apply the mixture. Therefore, clean with a washcloth as mentioned before.
- Greased lightning – This is a tile grout cleaner that you can use. It gives professional results.
How can you clean grouts like a professional?
Yes you can try to clean grouts like a professional. But it will require some stamina and dedication. But it’s worth it. While professionals tile and grout cleaning give better results.
- Scrub method – Use a grout scrub for better results. Scrub the haze grout. Damp the sponge. And scrub the tiles hard. Wash the sponge properly before next use.
- Homemade solutions – You can make a DIY solution for grouts. Use baking soda and water to make a thick paste. Apply and wash with a sponge. Use warm water for better results. You can use vinegar as a substitute to baking soda.
- Vacuum – Vacuum the tile floors to remove the dirt. This will get rid of all crumbs and extra debris. Later you can proceed with mopping and scrubbing. Don’t forget to clean the edges of the tile floor.
- Firstly you need to prepare your floor. Use the vacuum method here. Once done with the cleaning move on to the solution. Apply the solution using fingers or a brush. Let it stay for a while. Also make sure to not stain the surface of tile. Carefully apply on the grouts.
- Scrub after 10-15 minutes. Thus if you still find it dirty redo the above process. Leave it for 24 hours after the process. Furthermore seal the grout. Now you are no less than a professional.
We got your back!
Sometimes homemade methods don’t give desirable results. Therefore don’t be upset. We are here to help you. Call our team at Marks Tile Grout Cleaning and get to know about our services. Also check out our latest blogs and services on our page.
Moreover we hope you experience a happy grout cleaning service.